Sunday, May 25, 2014

Juvenile greeting cards illustrated by Judy Sanqunetti



Have a sweet Birthday! card by Judy Sanqunetti



Happy Birthday card by Judy Sanqunetti



Birthday Boy card by Judy Sanqunetti



Last night during my son's baseball game I began to get a cold (YES in May!) I could not believe it, could be allergies as well, who knows.  So this morning I was not feeling very motived to be creative, and I thought about taking a snooze.

But I pushed on and decided to get into the groove after all.  Yesterday I began to create some greeting cards for the kids market and I finished these up today.  It ended up being a pretty creative and fun afternoon after all, even though I felt a bit crummy.

I submitted these to a company I found in the Artist's & Graphic Designer's Market book.  I found last years at the library, so I could check it out to see if I thought there would be enough good leads for me.  So far, so good so I will probably purchase the 2014 edition along with Children's Writer's & Illustrator's Market.

Feel free to contact me to let me know what you think, just to say hello or if you need any custom work!

Until next time!
Connect with Judy:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

http://www.thatsmyfolio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment